What We Do
We have spent the last 16 years creating apparel for our customers, from initial design concept through the actual printing of apparel. It's our joy to create relationships with people and serve them in an excellent capacity.
Under One Roof
We also provide literally hundreds of thousands of promotional items. You have heard the phrase "one stop shop" before. Well, sometimes that's a good thing - sometimes a bad thing. If you aren't really good at all of the things your shop offers then your work can suffer. That is why we are committed to being the best one-stop-shops around. We really do it all, and we strive to do it with excellence.
We were fresh out of college when HTR sparked to life, we have grown from friends into family over the years. Our office atmosphere is casual while productive. Big windows, concrete floors, wood accents, lunch time laughs, PacMan games, homemade cookies. We work hard and we are nice to people.
If you want to be in a space where work and people matter, apply with us!
- Does helping others make your day?
- Are you a true perfectionist?
- Are you earnest and hardworking?
If so, as a member of our service team at Hole in the Roof, you will execute the details of our custom orders. All of our service roles require people who are diligent and detail-oriented.
Role/Responsibility: manage accounts, provide appropriate product suggestion on a client by client basis, execute custom orders on strict timelines, grow existing book of business on a monthly basis, daily communication with customers, sales lead & team.
- Supportive attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented, organized and a master of time managment
- Teachable and adaptable
- Working knowledge of Office Suite (mainly Excel)
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstables to achieve success.
- Communicate with clients daily
- Pricing & research of apparel & promotional items
- Internally schedule with creative & production
- Maintain good internal & external relationships with Sales Lead & customers
Experienced Screen Print Operator
- Do you like a team atmosphere?
- Are you methodical, steady and focused?
- Are you consistent and hardworking?
If so, as a member of our production team at Hole in the Roof, you will support the delivery of our custom apparel. We’ll provide the press and you’ll provide quality, consistent execution.
Efficiently operate Automatic Screen Print Presses to meet daily and weekly screen print production goals and requirements. You will have a team consisting of a Prep Member, Press Assistant, and QA to assist you with the work, so you can just focus on the operating of the Screen Print machine!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 40 lbs
- Direct experience in our industry is preferred. Must have a screenprint/printmaking background.
- Operate a high tech automatic Screen Printing Press.
- Check the work order and confirm that the garment style and colors are correct and confirm that the screens have the correct design and correct ink.
- Properly adjust the squeegee speed, pressure, and angle on the print heads as well as off contact when needed.
- Knowledge of apparel machines and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- MUST have screen print experience, automatic and/or manual operator apparel press printing preferred.
This is a full time position: Monday thru Friday, with occasional overtime during peak seasons.
Compensation: starting at $12-14/hour based on experience
All of our production roles require people who are diligent, hard-working, steady and detail-oriented. In return, we provide a great company culture where our people are our priority.
We are always looking for ALL-STARS! With that said, we like to customize internships around YOU. If you are interested in interning with us in sales, marketing, graphic design or social media - apply today and let's talk about what gifts and talents you bring to the table.