- Does helping others make your day?
- Do details make you happy?
- Does executing projects on time give you satisfaction?
If so, as a member of our service team, you will execute the details of our custom orders. All of our service roles require people who are diligent and detail-oriented.
Role/Responsibility: manage accounts, provide appropriate product suggestion on a client by client basis, execute custom orders on strict timelines, grow existing book of business on a monthly basis, daily communication with customers, sales lead & team.
- Communicate with clients daily
- Pricing & research for apparel & promotional items
- Internally schedule projects with creative team & the production floor
- Maintain good relationships with customers and fellow employees
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Supportive attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Can organize details well
- Excellent at managing timelines and due dates
- Teachable and adaptable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel & Outlook)
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success.
We’ll provide the training and process, and you’ll provide quality customer service with excellent results. In return, we provide a great company culture where our people are our priority.
Screen Printing Press Operator
- Do you like a team atmosphere?
- Are you methodical, steady and focused?
- Are you consistent and hardworking?
If so, as a member of our production team at Hole in the Roof, you will support the delivery of our custom apparel. We’ll provide the press and you’ll provide quality, consistent execution.
Efficiently operate Automatic Screen Print Presses to meet daily and weekly screen print production goals and requirements. You will have a team consisting of a Prep Member, Press Assistant, and QA to assist you with the work, so you can just focus on the operating of the Screen Print machine!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 30 lbs daily
- Direct experience in our industry is preferred. Must have a screenprint/printmaking background.
- Operate a high tech automatic Screen Print Press.
- Check the work order and confirm that the garment style and colors are correct and confirm that the screens have the correct design and correct ink.
- Properly adjust the squeegee speed, pressure, and angle on the print heads as well as off contact when needed.
- Knowledge of apparel machines and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- MUST have screen print experience, automatic and/or manual operator apparel press printing preferred.
This is a full time position: Monday thru Friday, with occasional overtime during peak seasons.
Compensation based upon experience/ability
All of our production roles require people who are diligent, hard-working, steady and detail-oriented. In return, we provide a great company culture where our people are our priority.